Bring inspiration, freedom, and healing into your yoga practice with organic dance movements By Lisa DeLand and Kat’s Yoga Lab
This two-hour workshop is specifically designed but not limited to yoga teachers who want to incorporate organic dance movements into classes for self, private students, and group classes.
When we incorporate dance into our practice, it organically releases feelings of joy, well-being, and freedom. We also experience a deeper connection to our souls as the body’s innate wisdom guides us toward embodied self-expression and aliveness. Learn how to translate these new skills from an experienced and gifted 5Rhythms® teacher, Lisa DeLand.
Highlights of the workshop:
• elements of dance movement that will renew the spirit
• considerations when planning a dance movement class
• how to establish and maintain a safe and comfortable container
• how to address participation for various levels of mobility
• how to choose the right music and where to find it
• continuing education units