- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1 cup coconut milk or other milk/yogurt
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- Add spinach, banana and milk or yogurt in the blender and process until creamy.
- Add blackberries (setting aside a few for garnish) and pulse two or three times to incorporate.
- Distribute the smoothie evenly in the serving bowls. Garnish with fresh blackberries, top with chia and pumpkin seeds and sprinkle with coconut flakes.
- Serve right away.