- 5 bags Green Tea
- 1 3/4 cup Epsom Salt
- 2/3 cup Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Vitamin E Oil
- 15 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Order Ingredients
- Open the tea bags and remove the loose tea leaves. Discard the empty bags. Add the green tea, epsom salt, baking soda, Vitamin E Oil, Eucalyptus, and Lavender to the bowl of a food processor fitted with a blade.
- Process the ingredients until combined. Transfer the mixture to a jar or zip top bag. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Add 1/2 cup to warm bath water. Soak in the bath for 30 minutes.